Saturday, September 22, 2007

Val's 2nd half of Getting to Know You Quiz

 Hi Everyone:
This is the 2nd half of Val's "Getting to Know You" Quiz.
Play if you like.  (The blue are my answers)  Leave me your URL or email me.
 
25. Ever been in a fight? verbal ones.  Maybe some
    small physical ones when younger,but I am calmer with age! LOL
26. Are you wearing nailpolish? no
27. What time is it? 9:25 AM
28. Innie or Outie? Innie
29. Ever used a Ouija board?
as a teenager (I think they
    are ridiculois.)

30. Sweet or sour?
mostly sour
31. Sun or Moon? moon
32. What shoes did you wear today?
  Beige Crocs while ironing in basement earlier.
33. Favorite eye color of the opposite sex?  dark brown or bright blue
36. Time of day you were born? 6:30 PM
37. Do you know your blood type? 0 negative
38. Do you know how to kill a zombie? I am clueless here.
39. Do you smoke?  NO
40. What would you spend 5,000 dollars on right now if
      you were handed it?
  Probably spend $2000 on a shopping spree & pay off a small credit card!  If any left, save it!
41. Who is your favorite musical artist?
good old Glenn Campbell
42. Which animal(s) remind you of yourself? Woof
43. What's your background on your pc?
My son Tim and I.
44. Did you grow up in the city or country? Think it's called a town for me as it was not even 1000 people.
45. Would you ever consider going on a reality tv show
      if offered a large sum of money?
Price Is Right or Millionaire, no talent show for this chic either.
47. What's one thing you're really good at cooking? Tacos
      
48. Kisses or hugs? Hugs!
49. You have 10 dollars to spend in the dollar store..what
     do you get?I don't like dollar stores, so I would probably buy wrapping paper and then get out of there quickly.
50. Slurpee flavor? Don't really guess I have one, sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again....loved your answers! You have a great day Merry! :o)
Lisa