Wednesday, February 7, 2007

2nd Ultrasound

Hi Journal Friends!
 
Our son Tim just called me, 2nd ultra sound showed the boy parts.  He is 2 lb. now.  "Jack" (baby's nickname) is moving a lot, too!  The due date has been moved up to May 18.  Everything is perfect, right on schedule and all seems normal.  Patti got a shot because of the blood difference, already.  When I had Tim, they didn't have shots for those blood difference (antibody) differences. (That's why I can't give blood.) (or so I was told). Modern medicine can be wonderful, future problems prevented (like with future pregnancies, etc.)  Everything is starting to be REAL real to me now!  Patti is doing just fine.
 
My husband Dave is in Sioux City, IA.  The dogs and I are "batching it."  LOL He said it is warmer there, heck it is warmer almost everywhere.  It has been in the - temps at least at night for 15 days here.
 
Hope you are all as well as possible!
Love,
Merry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))I am glad to hear everything is alright.Warmer,it is cold here in Maryland.lol.Have a nice night.