Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What we are all reading!

Hi,

I was tagged by Lisa yesterday, and I sent it on to others via email.  Then today I was tagged by Val.  I decided maybe I was to put it here.  So here ya go:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 4 sentences on your Blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet I know that is what you were thinking!
6. Tag 4 or 5 people
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 
 
I don't think we have the same reading tastes...but I am being honest!
Here goes: "A Twist of Lemon" by Chris Lemon (about his Dad Jack Lemon) pg. 123
 
won by a nose, or would that be a head?
    Ten seconds, five seconds, time!  Burns called.  The room was electric with energy.  "Milite, you couldn't ask for a better intro than that."
    Berle ceased bowing to the applause and took the stage as only he could, then launched into the story of Chico Marx and the Eucalooka tree, a tale that became a favorite for my father.

No comments: