I promise, last one like this tonight. Merry
From an old friend: My daughter keeps sending me these! Do you think it's hormonal? It's
funny, anyway (sorry, fellas). Most of it is "oldie but goodie;"
however some of them were new to me. I apologize to the guys, but we
women get our share of teasing too.
15 PIECES OF ADVICE TO BE PASSED ON TO YOUR MOM, YOUR DAUGHTERS OR
> GRANDDAUGHTERS, NIECES, AUNTS, GIRLFRIENDS, ETC.
> 1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in diapers.
> 2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.
> 3. If they put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all
> up there.
> 4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.
> 5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.
> 6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you
can tell them apart.
> 7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to
make some woman miserable.
8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself
9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old
10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years.
Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him
14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes,
it means that you laugh at his.
15. Sadly, all men are created equal.
It said to send it to the bright women you know, but I won't suggest
you pass it on; don't want to jam up the Internet.