Monday, February 4, 2008

Please vote for fragrance name

I have been asked to post what to name a new fragrance a friend of friend of mine makes.  It's mysterious scent.  Different. I don't know how to describe it very well.  I will tell you this.  This person writes passionately in purples and blacks and reds.  That's why I voted the way I did. 

Now would  you please post in your journal what you would like to name this? It's for a nice person!  Thanks!

Merry

Well, thanks for everyone that polled in the 4 catagories, here is the FINAL POLL! The winning names recieves a 4oz Balm with there new Name, a Foot Scrubby Pad and a 2 oz Whipped Body Butter and a Lip Balm!!!!

PLEASE PAST THIS POLL AROUND IN YOUR JOURNAL! The more votes the BETTER! This Poll will end on Friday!!!!

Here goes.........

 

No comments: