Saturday, December 17, 2005

Best of thoughts

Dear Journal buddies, a  This will be in 2 parts because of the length rule, but I promise you, you won't be sorry you read it!!

I don't know if you've seen this before but it is so good. I had seen just parts of it.  My sister just sent it to me.  It made me cry, but a good cry.  Be sure you scroll ALL THE WAY TO THE END!!    It's  worth it. Had to share this with you. I hope you like it. Love you my pals, Merry    Anyway, I wrote Bev back immediately saying: Bev, Boy, this was wonderful, many were great, but the last one is like the "legacy" we hope when we pass on people will say this about us and the way we lived our lives.  Mostly #1 guy = our creator, Jesus Christ.   Mom once told me when I fussed about too much with housework, and I missed things and then she said, "When I die, I don't give 2 hoots if it DOESN'T say on my tombstone, "She kept a good house,"  Or even, "She was a good cook."  Much better to have been a good friend, a good person, and to leave this world knowing you did your best to the end."  She really did say this to me.   Love to all, Merry

Natural Highs <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>

Please make sure you forward this back to me . . . You'll see why at the end ! <O:P></O:P>

Think about them one at a time before going on to the next one . . . <O:P></O:P>

It Does Make You Feel Good, especially the thought at the end #45. <O:P></O:P>

 

No comments: